At Practical Performance Analyst we are focused on building a platform for the community that encourages creation of educational content aimed at assisting individuals around the world build a stronger understanding of Performance across the Software Development Life Cycle. The objective of all of this initiative is to help the Practical Performance Analyst and Performance Engineer gain mastery of the skills required to build applications that scale and meet their Non Functional Requirements.
At The Open Learning Academy you will find training on various topics related to Performance Engineering. Education content on offer will be related to Performance Engineering topics across the Software Development Life Cycle i.e. Performance at Design, Performance at Development, Performance Monitoring, Performance Testing, Performance Modelling, Application Diagnostics, Performance Tuning and Capacity Management.
The Open Learning Academy currently offers a plethora of FREE courses. We are working with authors to bring to you premium modules that will extend the existing course offering a
The courses currently being offered are:
- Performance Engineering
- Performance Engineering Concepts – Dr. Rajesh Mansharamani
- Elementary Performance Modeling – Dr. Rajesh Mansharamani
- Performance Engineering Process Fundamentals – Trevor Warren
- Performance Engineering of Software Systems – Prof. Saman Amarasinghe & Prof. Charles Leiserson, MIT
- Computer Systems Performance Analysis – Dr. Raj Jain, University of Washington
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems – Prof. Krishna Moorthy Sivalingam, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras
- Statistics, Data Analysis & Machine Learning
- Computing for Data Analysis – Jeff Leek from the John Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Health
- Data Mining & Machine Learning – Andrew Ng, University of Stanford
- Statistical Aspects of Data Mining – David Mease, Google and taught at Masters level at the University of Stanford
- Statistics 101 (In the making)
- Performance Testing
- Performance Testing Fundamentals using Load Runner – Guru 99
- Performance Testing Fundamentals using Load Runner – Vijay S
- Performance Testing Fundamentals using Jmeter
Access eLearning Modules through the following link – The Open Learning Academy
The E-Learning solution at the Practical Performance Analyst is meant to give Performance Engineers around the world the opportunity to create and share educational content. Individuals responsible for creating the content offered here retain Intellectual Property for all of the Educational content they create unless stated otherwise.
Interested authors can get in touch by Sending us an email. As always, we appreciate your input, feedback and comments. Hope you find the educational material insightful and helpful in building applications that scale and meet their Non Functional Requirements. We are looking for the bright spark and if you think you have what it takes to build and grow this community reach out to us by Sending us an email.