- Every budding Performance Tester, Application Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Software Engineer or any other individual who has the inclination to learn more about Systems Performance Engineering has the ability to access relevant educational material on Performance Engineering
- Every Performance Engineer out there who has an interest in Performance Engineering has been given a home. They now have a place to go to, to share, learn, grow and help build a stronger community of globally connected Performance Engineers
- Every individual and customer who has been overcharged for Performance Engineering services realizes that there is an initiative out there which aims to change the so called “performance rocket science” to “performance common knowledge”
- Every individual whose life is impacted by poor performing code or inadequately performing hardware has access to information that would help them understand the basics of Performance & Capacity Management and hire the right skills at the right cost to fix the relevant issue impacting business or operations
- Every customer who has to pay through his nose for Performance Engineering related services now has the opportunity to invest in building skills and capability internally to address the relevant challenges
- Performance Engineering is a well understood discipline across development and support teams around businesses globally
- Information on Systems Performance Engineering fundamentals is readily available to everyone who seeks to learn more about it
I have a vision, a vision to make the concepts related to Systems Performance Engineering common knowledge and Practical Performance Analyst is the gateway where i start that journey. I also realize that this is a journey that i can’t walk alone, it’s a journey that will require the support of the larger community. It’s a long, tiring journey with a lot to be accomplished. All of this requires comrades who share similar interests, have the willingness and the passion for making a difference.
We’ve got a really long journey ahead of us and as they say every long journey starts with a small step. So here we go.
At Practical Performance Analyst we strongly believe that working together as a community we can bring about change and impact people’s lives in a positive manner. Drop us a line and let us know what you can do to make this world a slightly more interesting place to live in.
Practical Performance Analyst
Disclaimer – The content at Practical Performance Analyst is based on collective experiences of all the individuals involved. The authors on this website do not in any way represent their organizations. The opinions expressed at the Practical Performance Analyst are purely the view of the author’s involved and do not have any relevance to the organizations they work for. Practical Performance Analyst and it’s authors do not take responsibility for any damage that you might cause using the information documented here.