Practical Performance Analyst has grown considerably over the years and we have got a few great people to thank:
- Our Readers – Yes you, for all the support you’ve showered on us over the years
- Our Authors – For all the hard work they put behind the scenes to create the content and bring ideas to life.
- Our Sponsors – For their support in helping us run the platform and reach out to a wider audience
Over time as our initiatives here at Practical Performance Analyst have grown so has the amount of work to keep the platform running. We are keen to keep building Practical Performance Analyst as an Open Body Of Knowledge (BoK) with a focus on Systems Performance Engineering across the Development Life Cycle.
What Needs To Get Done – To help us continue to grow the platform we are looking for volunteers who can help us out in the following areas:
- Assist with managing calendar of posts and activities
- Assist with proof reading of content
- Assist with co-ordination of activities
- Assist with housekeeping and maintenance
What’s The Effort Involved & What Do You Get For It – The volunteer role will require you to spend around ~30 minutes 1-2 days a week assisting with the activities outlined above. So what do the Volunteers gain in return. In return the volunteers get an opportunity to get first hand guidance and mentoring from selective highly experienced Performance Engineers and authors here at Practical Performance Analyst. As a volunteer you will also have a great say in the overall running of various initiatives here at Practical Performance Analyst. And yes, most importantly you also get a free T-Shirt posted completely free of cost to you.
So what are you waiting for. If you’ve been a reader, interested in the work we are doing here at Practical Performance Analyst and now keen to contribute in some way while building a stronger understanding of SPE concepts please reach us at trevor at practical performance analyst dot com.