At Practical Performance Analyst we are always on the lookout for interesting stories and articles on topics related to SPE (Systems Performance Engineering). In this week’s, “The Week That Was” we bring to you some of the more relevant and interesting reads that have been published over the last week from various sources across the internet.
Performance Testing –
- Performance tuning Apache Storm – Link
- Refreshing the basis Part V – Link
- Technologies for testing distributed systems – Link
Web Operations & Performance –
- Testing strategies for Docker containers – Link
- Virtualizing APIs for Perfomance – Link
- CMG is making an impact – Link
- Brave new tools podcast – Link
- Putting Dev in DevOps – Link
Java Performance –
SPE (Systems Performance Engineering) –
- Chaos Llama: Testing resiliency of AWS Architectures – Link
- Lessons in .NET extreme performance – Link
- Building highly resilient systems at Pinterest – Link
Hope you have enjoyed this week’s The Week That Was. Please drop us a note with your input, feedback, comments and let us know what you think. Feel free to send through a note on any interesting articles and links to jayanth at practical performance analyst dot com.
Jayanth Ganapathiraju (LinkedIn) is a Software Architect at a large Healthcare organization with over 10 years of experience working on Performance Engineering. As part of current role, he works with several teams within the company in the organization on coming up with performance test strategies and mentor teams on the need for continuous performance testing. He has an appetite for exploring new technologies and processes and strongly believes in life long learning. When not in front of his laptop, you can find him reading a non-technical book in a quiet corner or in deep soliloquy.