At Practical Performance Analyst we are always lookout for interesting stories and articles on topics related to SPE (Systems Performance Engineering). In this weeks, “The Week That Was” we bring to you some of the more relevant and interesting reads that have been published over the last week from various sources across the internet.
- Performance Testing –
- Web Operations & Performance –
- NPM (Network Performance Management) –
- APM (Application Performance Management) –
- Java Performance –
- SPE (Systems Performance Engineering) –
- Netflix’s primary telemetry Platform – Link
- Large Scale Data Processing in the Real world – Link
- Faster Object Arrays – Link
- Designing HA Fault Tolerant Hadoop Cluster with Data Isolation – Link
- Caching and Messaging improvements in Spring 4.1 – Link
- 1.5 million log lines per second – Link
- Syncing PostGres to ElasticSearch – Link
- Scalability as a Service – Link
- Capacity Managment –
- Industry News –
Hope you’ve had a great weekend and all pumped up for the week ahead. Best wishes for the week ahead and happy hacking!!!!
Practical Performance Analyst is run with the support of volunteers. Please feel free to drop us a note with any interesting articles you might come across which you think are worth sharing with rest of the community. We truly appreciate your support.
Jayanth Ganapathiraju (LinkedIn) is a Performance Engineer at a large Healthcare organization with over 10 years of experience working as a senior software developer and a performance lead. As part of current role, he works with several teams within the company in the organization on coming up with performance test strategies and mentor teams on the need for continuous performance testing. He has an appetite for exploring new technologies and processes and strongly believes in life long learning. When not in front of his laptop, you can find him reading a non-technical book in a quiet corner or in deep soliloquy.