Performance & Capacity 2014 aims to offer action packed sessions covering all aspects of Performance in one conference. Invited Speaker Highlights of CMG International Conference
In just a few days, the 40th International CMG Conference will be held at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, GA. Dates are Monday through Thursday, November 3-6, 2014. The 2014 Conference Program Schedule (Preliminary Edition) is available for viewing at http://edas.info/p17053.
Invited Speaker Highlights:
- “Stack Metrics: A Taxonomy of Metrics Supporting the Capacity Planning Stack” – Presenters: Richard Gimarc, Amy Spellmann, Adrian Johnson
- “Rationale for an IPv6 PDM Extension Header” – Presenter: Nalini Elkin”
- “Ensuring Performance in a Fast-Paced Environment” – Presenter: Martin Spier
- “Graph Analysis Trends and Opportunities” – Presenter: James Riedy
- “Ensuring the Performance of Mobile Apps on Every Device and Network” – Presenter: Steve Weisfeldt
- “Slow Time Versus Downtime” – Presenter: Tammy Everts
- “Managing What You Don’t Own – How to Test and Monitor Cloud-based Services” – Presenter: Craig Hyde
- “Meter Anything from Component to a Cloud: A General Purpose Utilization Monitor” – Presenter: Bruce McNutt
- “Accounting for Application Performance in an Agile Environment” – Presenter: Steve Weisfeldt
- “Using Big Data to Identify Micro-Outages in Real Time” – Presenter: Pete Mastin
- “Capping Capacity vs. Capping Demand” – Presenter: John Baker
- “Key Performance Metrics for Your Continuous Delivery Pipeline” – Presenter: Andreas Grabner
Registration for the Conference is available at Link.