Insights from WebPageTest and HTTPArchive
What’s the session about – The HTTP Archive allows us to research trends in mobile website development. In this webcast, we’ll look to discover the fastest designs for mobile performance in use on the web today and answer:
- How are websites changing over time?
- How do these changes affect performance?
- What sites are keeping with the latest designs AND keeping ahead of the performance curve?
When is it happening – Thursday, June 12 2014 10 AM PT | San Francisco | 6pm – London | 1pm – New York | Fri, Jun 13th at 3am – Sydney | Fri, Jun 13th at 2am – Tokyo | Fri, Jun 13th at 1am – Beijing | 10:30pm – Mumbai
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes.
About The Speakers –
- Andy Davies – Andy is Associate Director for Web Performance at NCC Group, working with clients to measure and improve the performance of their web sites. He recently wrote the “The Pocket Guide to Responsive Web Performance” for Five Simple Steps.
- Doug Sillars – Doug has been a member of the AT&T Developer Program for the last 10 years. He is the performance outreach lead, helping mobile developers apply best practices for mobile performance. The tools and best practices developed at AT&T help developers make mobile apps run faster, use less data and less battery.
Registration – Please click here to register
- Can Third-Party Scripts Take Down Your Entire Site? What's the session about - Did you know how many third-party scripts your pages are currently running? And do you know how many of those scripts are affecting your site's performance — either by slowing down page rendering or by potentially blocking the entire page?
If you don't know […]
- Oreilly Webcast – Mobile Web Stress: Understanding the Neurological Impact of Poor Performance About the session : Your takeaway from this webcast will be a deeper understanding of the impact of performance on mobile users, plus hard data that you can use to make a case for investing in mobile performance in your organization. To read rest of the post please Click […]
- TPS & TB – When to Scale Up and How to Scale Out What’s the session about – With more people using more devices to access information via websites, mobile apps, social, video and tv, applications are under intense pressure to handle more transactions per second (TPS) and terabytes of data in real-time. But how much time is real-time? […]
- Building a Flexible Delivery Architecture for High Performance Websites About - Your website users are becoming more demanding than ever. They expect rich, interactive—and flawless—experiences on whatever device they choose to use. More and more frequently, this means mobile. You and your DevOps team naturally want to meet their escalating performance […]