The Computer Measurement Group (CMG) calls for papers and presentations for CMG’s 40th International Conference to be held in Atlanta, GA, November 3rd through 6 th, 2014.
The Performance and Capacity 2014 by CMG conference will cover all areas of systems management, including but not limited to: capacity planning, IT service management, application performance management, performance engineering and testing, as well as the latest developments in the overall field of computer performance evaluation. CMG is particularly interested in cybersecurity, big data, and mobile computing as it pertains to performance.
- See the Call for Papers at Call for Papers. Paper submission deadline is June 16, 2014 which is just two weeks away.
- The Call for Workshops is at Call for Workshops. Workshop submission deadline is June 8 2014, with just 6 days to go.
Papers are categorized as Introductory, Tutorial, Advanced, or User Experience. We want to especially encourage you to consider writing a User Experience paper. Every year, the conference evaluations show a common theme: “More User Experience Papers, please!” You don’t need to be one of the field’s superstars to write one — in fact, they seem to work better from people who are just working in the field, in non-IT companies and government bodies. Just tell us what problem you faced, how you went about figuring out what the cause was, and how you dealt with it.
Paper submission through the CMG website is ready to receive your presentations. For more information on paper submission go to Paper Submission Instructions.
Please send questions to the 2014 Conference Program Chair, Kathy Steffens at email@example.com.
About The Computer Measurement Group – Performance & Capacity 2014 is CMG’s annual conference on all things Performance. CMG or the The Computer Measurement Group is a not-for-profit, worldwide organization of IT professionals committed to sharing information and best practices focused on ensuring the efficiency and scalability of IT service delivery to the enterprise through measurement, quantitative analysis and forecasting. To learn more about the Computer Measurement Group please visit – www.cmg.org.
- Call Presentations & Papers – CMG Performance & Capacity 2014
The Computer Measurement Group (CMG) calls for papers and presentations for CMG's 40th International Conference to be held in Atlanta, GA, November 3rd through 6th, 2014.
The Performance and Capacity 2014 by CMG conference will cover all areas of systems management, including but […]
- CMG Performance & Capacity 2014 – Registration Opens Registration is now open for CMG Performance & Capacity 2014. The dates for the conference are NOVEMBER 3-6, 2014. This year's Conference will be at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Conference Agenda - This years conference agenda […]
- Volunteers Wanted for CMG’s Pre-Conference Positions The Computer Measurement Group (CMG) has issued its calls for presentations and workshops for CMG's 41st International Conference to be held in San Antonio, TX, November 2-5, 2015. See the Call for Papers at Call for Papers and the Call for Workshops at Call for Workshops.
At this […]
- All Roads Lead To CMG Performance & Capacity 2014 Join hundreds of SPE professionals, colleagues, peers and industry leaders in Atlanta this fall for the Computer Measurement Group’s 40th International Conference! Performance & Capacity 2014 by CMG will be an action-packed, four-day conference filled with information and […]