The folks at Radware have put together a series of tech talks which cover various important concepts with regards to website optimization and performance. The video series covers the relevant concepts in a very non technical manner not making any assumptions about prior knowledge of performance optimization of any sort. The goal of the series of video posts is to help professionals and organizations understand the important concepts that support the complexities around web performance optimization.
You can read the entire post by Clicking Here.
You can check out rest of the videos at the following links:
- What Are the Key Limiting Factors for Web Performance?
- What Are the Key Limiting Factors for Mobile Performance?
- How Can Site Owners Meet Mobile Performance Challenges?
- Page Speed and Shopping Cart Abandonment
- How Do You Measure the Client Side of Performance?
- How Do We Test Site Performance?
- How Can You Protect Your Site from Third-Party Failure?
- What Is Latency and How Does It Affect Web Performance?
- How Does a CDN Complement Front-End Optimization?
- The Psychology of Web Performance