Registration is now open for CMG Performance & Capacity 2014. The dates for the conference are NOVEMBER 3-6, 2014. This year’s Conference will be at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Conference Agenda – This years conference agenda will feature some of the hottest topics in Performance and Capacity Management. Subject Areas include
- Application Performance Management (including Measurement and Tuning)
- Capacity Planning (including Modeling/Statistics)
- IT Service Management (including Management and Reporting)
- Performance Engineering & Testing
- Industry and Professional Trends
Industry experts will be on hand to present papers, network with attendees, and discuss many other subjects that are important for system management professionals. Don’t want to listen to just experts? No problem! Many sessions from those in the “trenches” will focus on how they solved their most perplexing Performance and Capacity issues!
You can register for the Performance and Capacity 2014 by CMG Conference right now by clicking HERE
The Conference starts with optional Workshops on Monday morning. Sessions follow the Annual Business Meeting Monday afternoon and run all day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. A copy of general schedule is HERE (opens PDF).
Included in your Conference Registration:
- Access to all Conference sessions for the day(s) you are registered.
- A USB drive with all of the submitted Conference content.
- ALL Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Breaks) for the day(s) registered. (Those not registered at the Georgia Tech Conference Center Hotel only receive Lunch and Breaks)
- One year’s membership in CMG with access to prior year’s content as well as the CMG Journal, a members-only publication containing informative content not available at the Conference.
- For Workshop registration, access to any of the Workshops provided on Monday morning along with a USB drive with all the Workshop content.
Make Your Hotel Reservation Now – Yes, the Conference is at a Conference Center affiliated with Georgia Tech University. Yes, GA Tech has dorms. No, the Conference is not using those dorms. Conference housing is in a real hotel with all the amenities you are accustomed to along with the Conference meeting rooms.
While you are registering for Performance and Capacity 2014 by CMG, why not make your hotel reservation at the same time? The Georgia Tech Conference Center hotel is offering attendees a discounted rate of only $169+tax (Sat – Sat) now through October 2, 2014. After that date the rate reverts to their standard rack rate, which is significantly higher. This rate includes access to all of CMG’s meals for the days you are a registered Conference attendee with internet access in your room as well as in/out parking privileges included.
Special note: If you are planning on staying at an off-site hotel, your Conference registration will only include Lunch and Breaks for the day you are registered for the Conference. Day parking is included but with no in/out privileges.
You can make your hotel reservation and find more information for Performance and Capacity 2014 by CMG right now by clicking HERE (or copy/paste http://www.cmg.org/conferences/performance-capacity-2014/hotel-reservations).
So what are you waiting for. Go ahead and Register now!!!
About The Computer Measurement Group – Performance & Capacity 2014 is CMG’s annual conference on all things Performance. CMG or the The Computer Measurement Group is a not-for-profit, worldwide organization of IT professionals committed to sharing information and best practices focused on ensuring the efficiency and scalability of IT service delivery to the enterprise through measurement, quantitative analysis and forecasting. To learn more about the Computer Measurement Group please visit – www.cmg.org.