Limelight networks is running a blog series called #OptimizeDigital which focuses on web operations and performance. From the light blog website, ” This series will examine online performance from every angle: What does performance mean to your business? Why is delivering consistent performance so hard? What can you do to ensure the performance of your websites and web application meets your business needs?
The content in this series is based on our newly released book, Optimizing the Digital Experience (available for download here). You can also join the ongoing discussion on Twitter® by using the hashtag #OptimizeDigital. All right. Let’s get started”.
Access the fours posts in the series through the following links –
- Part 1 #OptimizeDigital : What Drives Your Online Performance – Link
- Part 2 #OptimizeDigital : 3 Miles and 14 Bottlenecks : Know Your Performance Enemies – Link
- Part 3 #OptimizeDigital : Optimize Measurements To Optimize Web Performance – Link
- Part 4 #OptimizeDigital : Real Users : A Common Web Performance Blindspot – Link
The above content is owned by Limelight Networks and hosted at the Limelight Networks Blog.
- Why End User Experience is Important Henrik Rexed (LinkedIn) is a Performance Specialist at Neotys. He has been orchestrating and conducting performance tests for over 10 years, delivering projects in all contexts including extremely large Cloud testing on the most demanding business areas such as trading applications, […]
- A Step by Step Guide to High Performing Websites and Web Applications "Optimizing Digital Experience - A Step by Step Guide to High Performing Websites and Applications " is your practical learning guide for how to deliver great digital experiences to your end users. Get the essential information you need to reduce user wait times for better audience […]
- Lightweight Systems for Realtime Monitoring – Oreilly Lightweight Systems for Realtime Monitoring by author Sam Newman and published by Oreilly is a short book that provides a snapshot of the various Open Source light weight real time system monitoring tools available out there. This free ebook from Oreilly makes for quick reading and is in […]
- HTTP/2 : Winds Of Change – Part IV This article is part 3 of a 5 part series by Mark B. Friedman (LinkedIn).
To read the previous posts part of this series please see links to Part 1 and Part 2 below.
Click here to read part 1 of the series - Link
Click here to read part 2 of the series - Link
Click here to […]