SPE Conference Update – Through this column we will provide on a monthly basis updates on various SPE related conferences and events from around the world. You can also find links to the various SPE related conferences including a detailed calendar of events for the entire calendar year at our SPE conferences page details of which are provided below.
- For details on other SPE conferences please visit the SPE Conference listing at Link.
- To see other SPE conferences and events scheduled for this month please visit our SPE Conference Calendar at Link.
Please drop us a note and let us know if we have missed out on any important events or conferences. We would be more than happy to include updates about your SPE events i.e. workshops, conferences, etc. and provide our readers an update.
Velocity Santa Clara 2014 is scheduled to be held between June 24 – 26 in Santa Clara, CA, US. Velocity Santa Clara 2014 includes a promising line up of distinguished speakers and equally interesting talks.
Three Packed Days Of Action – Velocity packs a lot of action packed talks delivered by various distinguished speakers from around the world. One can expect 3 full days of action packed talks on various different aspects of Web Performance & Optimization. Here’s a summary of the what’s on offer.
- Four in-depth tracks covering the key aspects of web performance, operations, mobile performance, and Velocity culture
- Inspirational keynote presentations that bring clarity to thorny issues and new perspectives on the state of the art
- Over 2,000 developers, engineers, managers, sys admins, programmers, and experts under one roof
- An Exhibit Hall featuring dozens of the latest tools and products
- Fun evening events, Birds of a Feather sessions, and plenty of networking opportunities
Target Audience – Oreilly has positioned it’s Velocity conference for the following types of professionals.
- Developers, engineers, and managers from companies of all sizes
- Technical executives looking out for the bottom line
- CTOs and CIOs seeking to streamline operations
- Technology evangelists and entrepreneurs pushing enterprise boundaries
- Researchers and academics
- Companies and professionals engaged in the mobile development and performance ecosystem
Velocity is offering discounted tickets through its online website which end by May 8. So head off to Oreilly’s website to learn more about Velocity Santa Clara 2014 and see what it has to offer.
For more information on the schedule and additional details on booking please visit – Link.
Oreilly and Velocity are trademarks owned by Oreilly. Practical Performance Analyst or it’s authors do not have any association with Oreilly or any of its subsidiaries.