Amplify Partners is offerings a Web Performance Fellowship that includes complimentary conference registration for the Velocity Conference that is to be held in Santa Clara, CA (Velocity Conference 2014). The fellowship also includes airfare and hotel accommodation to attend the Velocity Conference, which will take place June 24 – 26 2014 in Santa Clara, CA.
Nominated individuals will also be invited to join Amplify Partners, along with a select group of technologists, entrepreneurs and executives at a private dinner during the event, as well as for selected gatherings and Amplify Partners events ongoing throughout the year.
According to Amplify Partners, “The next generation of IT infrastructure is being driven by the move to scale-out computing, hyper-growth of data, the emergence of the developer-centric economy, and of course, the rise of the Performant Web. At Amplify Partners, we believe reliable web operations and great web performance are becoming more important every day in tons of organizations.”
For more details on the Web Performance Fellowship and to apply for the Amplify Partners Web Performance Fellowship please Click Here.
- SPE Conference Update – Velocity Santa Clara 2014 SPE Conference Update - Through this column we will provide on a monthly basis updates on various SPE related conferences and events from around the world. You can also find links to the various SPE related conferences including a detailed calendar of events for the entire calendar year […]
- 41st International Performance & Capacity Conference : Registration Opens Join CMG this fall for 4 days of learning and specialized education on the trends and research driving enterprise computing in the digital age:
• 4 days of speakers, workshops, and networking with industry thought leaders
• 90+ hours of presentations and demos on leading edge […]
- Highlights Of Velocity 2014 To those of you who couldn't make it to Velocity 2014, here's a list of must see talks recorded live at the event.
- CMG Performance & Capacity 2014 – Registration Opens Registration is now open for CMG Performance & Capacity 2014. The dates for the conference are NOVEMBER 3-6, 2014. This year's Conference will be at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Conference Agenda - This years conference agenda […]